Thursday, March 2, 2006

March Winds!


Wow, what a blustery day outside. The temps are great for hanging out but the wind is something else. I am ready for spring to come and stay for a while. We are talking of the garden and what to plant. This is always fun. I am itching to get out and mow the grass and shape up the yard a bit. It seems our yard gets ignored during the cooler months and is obvious.
On the school front, I am waiting on our curriculum to come in. We did get the art curriculum yesterday but was hoping to have the rest today. There's still hope. Yesterday's package had written in marker, "3 of 3 packages". I was thinking the other two would come with Mr. Mailman but he didn't give it to us. Sometimes he comes around again to deliver the big packages so maybe he will this afternoon. Then I have another that's suppose to come with Mr. UPSman. Come on Mr. UPSman! I'm awaitin'!!!!!!!!!!

I have had a sick baby girl but she's on the mend. It's a nasty little bug that's going around and harrassing the families at church. This too shall pass! Bethany slept better last night and in turn, I did as well.

In the world of cleaning, things are went very well today. I have laundry whippin' and the boys' room cleaned. That's a miraculous feat in and of itself!!!!!!!! You just don't know! Anyway, so maybe now I can concentrate on the laundry. I have been working on six loads today. I skipped a day which is a "no-no" here. Then also having to wash sheets made up for a big bulk of the chore. The floors are calling me to be mopped but I am going to put that off until tomorrow. There's no way to get to it today. Just not one narry way. Besides James is bringing home a surprise and I may be playing tonight. He's bringing home a game table that's suppose to have stuff like fusball, pool, air hockey, and other junk on it. The children will be excited! We just have to fit it in the boys' room. We are giving up the desk for this thing in there. James talked me into it. Well, he got it for like $99.99 when it was like $249.99.

Tonight we are having shepherd's pie. I just love good, wholesome, fattening... white, light, carbish foods. So this should fit the ticket.

No comments: