Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2006



Today James and I have been married for 16 years!!! While I am happy about this I feel soooo old! I mean aren't only old people married sixteen years? Anyway, James is working today so our day won't be together. Life goes on! I was looking at a picture of the day we got married and we look like babies. And I was a pile of bones! I weighed all of 110 lbs. and well now... we won't go there. I know that James' grandma said that I looked like a woman after having our first because I had put on 15 lbs. Boy if she could see me today...

Yesterday I had another prenatal check and the baby looked great! I had not gained as much weight as I had thought and my blood pressure was normal. I just have one tee tiny, iddy biddy problem. My placenta is somewhat over my cervix. I did some research tonight on placenta previa and according to what I have found I have a 90% chance of my uterus growing enough... or in the right way for the placenta to move up. Let's just pray that for once.... I will be in the majority and not in the minority of something. It's one of those things that is totally out of my control and in God's. Oh, the thought of a c-section just terrifies me! Anyway, my Dr. said that at 28 weeks he will recheck and hopefully all will be well. So to wait for two whole months before knowing.

Today we have to work double time in order to get in what we missed yesterday. There's so much to do and so much to learn. Today's main chore will be the master bathroom. That IS going to be a chore too. I got out of it last week as we had a field trip and we weren't home. I know I will be happy when it's all over anyway. It's so easy to skip because it's one of those hidden rooms that no ones sees.

I think we'll have burritos tonight. I have been wanting a lot of potatoes lately but really must compromise and just have the white flour in the tortillas. Doesn't potatoes sound good with everything? What should we have with the meatloaf today... potatoes! What would go well with baked chicken.. potatoes! How about with ham.... potatoes. And with beans??? POTATOES! Want some fries or chips to go with that burger? I really MUST bake some whole wheat bread soon...

No comments: