Monday, April 10, 2006

Zone Work

I thought I'd explain how our 'work' zones are split here.

Monday: Kitchen work(includes mopping, pantry organization, etc.)
Tuesday: Livingroom/Dining area
Wednesday: Master bath
Thursday: Master Bedroom
Friday: Washroom(10 minutes), Boys' room(20minutes, sheets and toys)
Saturday: Main bath(10 minutes), Boys' room (20 minutes, clothes organization)

With splitting up the work I know that I will at least touch each area of the house at least once a week and it not be neglected. Since we don't have school on Saturdays, unless we missed during the week, I plan on concentrating more on areas like my closet, drawers, etc. that get ignored. That's about all that's not implemented at the present time with the exception of science in the schedule of the last post. We have finished that up until next school year, which begins in June. I use Managers of Their Homes for scheduling help. I've had it for six years and it's been a huge blessing for us!

No comments: