Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Ten on Tuesday

1) gingham or delicate floral? floral
2) baseball or football? football but both are fine
3) pasta or potato? potatoes, potatoes, potatoes... I like pasta but potatoes anytime!
4) pen or pencil? pen
5)
The Chronicles of Narnia or The Lord of the Rings (all three)? I wasn't into the mystique of Chronicles of Narnia...I haven't read other. Anything that is touched by Hollywood is instantly tainted, in my opinion.
6) goat or cow? cow
7) boat or airplane? plane.... unless it's a little jon boat or maybe a boat for the lake but I refuse to go on any cruise---ever!
8) humid and hot or desert like hot? It seems that humidity is good for the skin so I'll stick with what we have.
9) 1970's or 1980's? Wow, both were neat but I guess I'll take 70s...okay, yes I was living in the 70s...
10) bed and breakfast or deluxe hotel with swimming pool? bed and breakfast that's family friendly

No comments: