Monday, June 19, 2006

Monday, Monday...la, la, la, la, la,la,la


My man is off today! Yes! He's out in the garden shucking corn.
So, I reckon I just might have to be putting that up sometime today.... So much to do and really squeezing it in. One "fun" things I am doing today is washing our new cloth diapers. They arrived this morning! So it was like a big deal to open it all up and ooh and aahh over it. LOL So it will be added to the four loads that I already have planned for the day. I typed out schedule last night before going to bed and here's what's going on today for me. Things are tight with having VBS this week but we will have fun! Fun! Fun!
8:30CLEAN KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM TABLE,BOOT SUPPER
9:20 STRAIGHTEN MAIN AREA
9:30 FOLD CLOTHES AND DO LAUNDRY
11:00 LUNCH(PB&J, POPCORN)12:45 PICK OUT CLOTHES FOR CHURCH
1:00-2:00 NAP
2:30 CAN GREEN BEANS
4:00 COOK SUPPER
5:00 EAT 5:30 GET DRESSED
5:55 LEAVE HOUSE********** Note to self: TAKE PAPER PLATES FOR PAINT TO VBS!!!!!!!!!
Oh, yeah...I picked up three more big packs of that ground beef that was on sale... that makes 25 meals of ground beef total now. Yahoo! It doesn't take much to thrill me, ay?
Have a great day!

No comments: