Friday, June 23, 2006


Well, my Dr. visit wasn't the greatest yesterday. The baby is doing well, though. Besides that I am now considered having gestational diabetes so have been put on a lower carb diet. EEWWWWW I thought I was going to be sick eating all that meat this morning. I like a little starch to counteract the grease for breakfast but ahh well. I may just eat some yogurt in the morning or cream cheese on toast or something. Once I get down a basic plan then I will do okay, I am sure. I just find it so weird to lose weight on the scale while I am suppose to have a growing baby. Besides that I have a bladder infection. It's funny because I have had so much pain but it wasn't the usual bladder infection type pain. Hopefully the antibiotics will help soon. Also, the doctor won't let me go any later than August 30th. So I MUST go on my own then or I will be induced. Well....maybe if I am doing really good with the diabetic deal he'll change his mind. I have never went early before without induction.
Tonight is the last night of VBS. I think all the children have had a good time. I pray that some treasures have been layed in heaven and that things prove to have not been in vain. I do know that God's word does not return void so we can rest in that. Speaking of VBS, I need to be off and getting the children ready to go!

No comments: