Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm Whinding Down Now

Good grief, you'd think I had drank a super-sized, double caffeine, spiked something or other. Maybe I should of and it would have caused an adverse affect of what I have tonight. It's almost 2:00am and I am finally beginning to feel slightly groggy.
I had went to bed at 11:00pm and felt rather tired. But, yes indeed, tired does not always equal sleepy. Well, while lying I got this weird tickle in the throat with an aggravating cough. I remembered the cough drops that I found just a few days ago. So I got up for one and some water. Then I thought, "well, this kitchen is quite nasty so I think I'll just load the DW." And so I did.....and also tomorrow is livingroom and mop half the house day. So, I decided to conquer most of the livingroom. So I did. Still I wasn't sleepy. I took advantage of the quiet time and prayed, read half of Galatians(took notes too) and then did some sit-ups. Now I am contemplating eating something to help with the grogg factor. I mean, don't you sleep better with something in your tummy?
This is insane. I have so much to do and now I am here. Tomorrow I will be so tired. I am praying that we get a lot of good school in. Also, there's sewing to do, clothes to get ready for revival, food to cook, house to clean, clothes to wash, revival to get to. All of these are good things and I look forward to it all. I am blessed. Now, I need to sleep....

No comments: