Friday, September 18, 2009

Shhhhhh! It's Very Quiet!

Wow, it's very quiet in this early morning hour. I am enjoying the quietness while drinking my morning lemon water. This is a VERY rare experience and so I snatch the quietness while I can. I enjoy our busy and loud family but sometimes a little variation helps the mind to rest. :D

So here we are on Friday! James had a day off yesterday, staying true to the four day a week plan. But he had to go back in today. Then he'll be off for the weekend. Yesterday during his time off we were able to run some errands. It was nice to be out for the day. I think that the children had a good time too.

We went to Target and picked up some storage containers for James' lunch items. Every day since he began this job he's taken sandwiches to work. I wanted him to be able to take something different. I was having a hard time finding a nice insulated container for him to take soup or warm leftovers. I found said container at Target! It is so nice. I couldn't find any at Wal-mart. Also I found a nice box of storage containers as well. This was very much a needed item as well.

Through James' current employer insurance premiums were unaffordable. So we've been praying for what would be the best option. Years ago we had looked at the option of Samaritan Ministries. I am SO excited to say that we have made the decision to be a part of this Christian sharing program as an alternative to insurance. We are excited to be able to put prayers with other members in order to not only provide financial needs for health issues. But to see blessings through prayer. It's an encouraging way to help each other. It will be a short while before we can join, but are looking forward to this move!


We were finally able to find dental insurance as well. With our family, the past several years we have needed dental just as much, if not more than health insurance. We are hoping that this company we signed up with will be beneficial to our needs. I have fear of companies being to picky and not wanting to pay claims. Hopefully this won't be the case and they'll be a blessing! We have much work to be done within the next year or two.

So, you see! Your prayers for those wrinkles are working. We are working at finding answers to little glitches that stand in the way. James' new job has been very good to him. We are so thankful that he ran upon this job. We are excited to see consequences of answered prayers!

Okay, I have much to do today and it won't get done sitting here! With being in town much of the day yesterday, we have to double up on some school today. But, the weekend is almost upon us! Have a wonderful day in the Lord's goodness.

No comments: