Google+ Followers

Google+ Followers

Google+ Followers

Google+ Followers

Google+ Followers

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Saturday!

Wowser, the day went quickly. I slept in till 8:30 this morning. I have done that three mornings this week. Bad. bad. bad! Tomorrow I begin my getting up early streak. I feel bad when I sleep too late. This morning I had a back and head ache. I was able to recover quickly and began the day with cooking a breakfast of oatmeal. I had leftover omelet in the fridge for those who wanted it but there were no takers. So I'll mix that omelet in with some fried potatoes and onion in the morning. yumm
Brittany and I made a trip to town. We scoped out Goodwill and found the boys' some shirts. I also found some $1 jumpers for the little girls, a small electric Christmas candle and a new lamp.

The lamp was inspiration to clean and rearrange some things in the kitchen. I am not finished quite yet but I am happier with the way the kitchen looks. If I could get a hold of some chicken wire then I plan on making some doors for a few of our kitchen cabinets. I'll do that or either hang some cute country curtains there. So I had fun rearrange decorations and cleaning the knick-knacks while listening to football on the radio. GO GAMECOCKS! We won against our big time rival. YAY!

Between all that the rest of my day was spent cooking, cooking, cooking! Okay, time to change the baby...have a great day Lord's day!

No comments: