Thursday, February 4, 2010

I've Been Tagged..

1.. High heels or boots? Well, it depends on what I'm wearing. If it's something that's dressier then it's heels. If it's a little more casual then it's my black boots.

2. What time did you get up this morning? 5:45am

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Patriot and Chicken Run at the drive in... maybe 7-8 years ago.
4. What is your name? Susan Watson

5. What is your favorite TV show? The Waltons....we prefer videos over public broadcasting.

6. What do you usually have for breakfast? cereal, oatmeal, muffins....

7. What is your middle name? Jane

8. What food do you dislike? ummmmmmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmm...I can't think of anything normal. I mean, I don't want to eat snake or grasshopper...but normal stuff I can eat.
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Victorious Valley

10. What characteristic do you despise? not being real. Just tell the TRUTH people. If you're so ashamed of who you are then why are you like that?

11. Favorite Clothing? Anything that fits well and is appropriate

12. Anywhere in the world on vacation? Charleston, mountains, Washington DC, Germany, Holland, Switzerland...
13. Are you an organized person? no
14. Where would you retire to? right here
15 What was your most recent memorable birthday? ummmmmm....I was born on Christmas Eve so I don't remember my birthdays as birthdays.
16. What are you going to do when you finish this? cook supper

17. What is your Birthstone? I think it's topaz

18. Person you expect to publish this first? dunno

19. When is your birthday? Dec.24


20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning

21. What is your shoe size? 8.5
22. Do you own any animals? no, I have children. Oh wait, do chickens count as an "animal"? We do have some cats outside that like to think we own them. My daughter has a bird and we have one lonely goldfish in the aquarium in our livingroom. But, actually, no animals.
23. Any news you'd like to share? Ummm, no.
24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? a mommy and teacher. I am both....actually a teacher to my children! I get to teach Sunday School too. Yeah, I know! I'm really lucky.
25. What is your favorite flower? tulips

26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? April 12th. We will have been married 20 years on that blessed day!

28. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? yellow, like the sun
29. How is the weather right now? cold and icky....more rain.

30. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom.

31. Favorite drink? Diet Coke! I have about a 2 liter per month...or maybe two cans a month. Not much but boy when I do it's good!
32. Favorite restaurant? Cracker Barrel, House of Pizza, Subway

33. Hair color? brown

34. What was your favorite toy as a child? big wheel I rode it till the two back tires came off....then I still rode it till the seat wore away.
35. Summer or winter? summer, hands down. Then spring and then fall. I like to decorate for fall though! Winter is last!
36. Chocolate or vanilla? vanilla

37. Coffee or tea? are you kidding me? Coffee.
38. Wish you were still young? Honey, I am! What are you talking about?

39. Do you want your friends to publish this? It'd be fun.

40. When was the last time you cried? Ummm, I know I did lately but can't recall why.

41. What is under your bed? boxes of laminate flooring to lay in our closet, one day.

42 . What did you do last night? church, grocery store, home to eat and go to bed.

43. What are you afraid of? waterbugs and right now bad germs since we've been soooo sick.

44. Salty or sweet? both together
45. Best quality you have? NEXT QUESTION!
46. How many years at your current job? Almost 20 years as a wife and almost 16 as a mommy...a little over 14 as a full time housewife and mom.
47. Favorite day of the week? Saturday because my love is home...sometimes anyway.
48. What four people will you tag? Well, I don't really know yet.
49. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? yes

No comments: