Thursday, June 30, 2011

Food Totals for July...Anyone?

I am trusting that everyone is having a good week. I can't believe tomorrow is already Friday again! Tomorrow also begins the month of July. Wowser! I am kind of sad the summer is fleeing so quickly. Anyway, many times I will add up how much our meals costs and I try to keep a daily, average goal of $12 per day for our family's food budget. So I thought it might be fun to chronicle here what we are having and how much it costs. Since school is light for us right now, I figured if I were to do this that now is the time as this is as un-busy as it's going to be around here...Hmmm....un-busy....now that's a thought to ponder on for a while.

Any-hoo, so that's my challenge for July. If anyone wants to join in, please do! I am interested in how others do it, and how the Lord's provision in our lives. I like hearing about what all everyone is making as well.

I might have to do a YouTube on this one too. Fun-fun! I just hope I'm not biting off more than I can chew...pun not intended but, hey, it works! :D

Blessings to you all!

No comments: