Wednesday, May 9, 2012

It Feel Like Christmas!


Okay, so I don't know if you can see this tag too well. I hope you can. It has on it $7.00. Hold on. I am about to scream again!!!!  When I first the box, I noted a hand driven food processor. Then I saw some other kitchen goodies of which I knew I'd want. Okay, I automatically totaled up seven bucks in my head in a hurry. The rest is a bonus.







On the way home, I was so excited about this box and couldn't wait to get home and open it up.
Yeah, I'm a kitchen geek! This is all that was in it....spatulas, ladels, measuring tools, knives (I love knives!), pizza cutters, utensils....







Some of the items still had tags on them. Then one of the children helping me to look pulls out this Bible. My heart lept! I said, "Dear God, please let it be a KJV Bible. " IT IS. I about cried. First, I knew this box was there for me but I really knew it was for me when I saw that Bible. Praise God! It's a good leather bound Bible. My five year old has been wanting one. It is now hers.
This was too much fun. Really. All of this for $7.00. It feels like Christmas.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I'm about to cry! What a wonderful day for you Susan. I will admit after reading this, I'm finding it hard not to jump in the car and go to Goodwill. :0)

Hope a wonderful evening follows your wonderful afternoon!

~Heather~

April said...

Yay! That is ALOT of stuff!! That is "odd" that they would put a Bible with that! Great find!

Cheryl said...

What a great find for you. Have a wonderful day.

~Cheryl

Cozy Thyme Cottage said...

Hi Susan, Glad you found a great buy! Enjoy! Commenting concerning one of your previous blogs about stocking up. I like to buy ahead when things are on sale also. Save money plus much better than running out to the store the last minute for something I need! Come see me again in your busy schedule when you have time! Nancy at Cozy Thyme Cottage

Winona said...

Wow Susan! What a bargain. I love kitchen gadgets too. So glad you found this. Definitely meant for you.

donna www.merryheartcrafts.com said...

JOY, JOY!!! Isn't God good! Enjoy your day and God bless.