Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New Blog

Hello Friends,

For those of you that are interested in the weight loss side of my life, I have just started a new blog.
I appreciate all of your encouragement and input. So, come on over to http://susansweigh.blogspot.com/ .

I will continue to post about our everyday life here but wanted another separate blog on diet so as to not clutter this blog up so much.

Thank you for your support and friendship on this blog! It means so much to me to see your comments and get to know you all.

Blessings in Jesus' Love,

Susan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new blog! I couldn't post on there but I was reading every word I assure you! Congrats on your success so far. I believe you will end this summer season is high spirits because of what you will have accomplished. Best wishes!

~Heather~