Thursday, December 13, 2012

Wednesday and Walmart

Our Wednesday was great! I didn't get everything done I would have liked but we did get quite a bit done. :D We had our usual school, meals and chores.

School went well. We are in our  rhythm right now and feel a sense of accomplishment. That's good news! The bad news is that we will be out for Christmas break the end of next week. Let's just hope our rhythm picks back up after the New Year!

We had our mid-week worship service last night. We all look forward to church. The fellowship afterwards was good too. There's nothing like being with God's people!

Afterwards we went to Walmart to pic up some more Christmas cards and pictures Brittany ordered. We had our usual photo fellow to help out. He is so nice and practically knows my husband on a first name basis. :D He reads all of the posters James gets printed for Sunday School class that consists of Bible charts. Brittany gave him a gospel tract and he was reading it when we walked away.

We browsed around for a while and got almost everyone's "I wants" in. I picked up some paints for us to paint gourds soon. Also, I am making an angel craft with the girls and paint will come in handy. We picked up a few more items including doughnuts on clearance.

We came home and enjoyed some of those then went to bed. I hope you had a good Wednesday as well.

4 comments:

donna www.merryheartcrafts.com said...

Sounds like a really nice day. I'm glad. Enjoy your day and God bless.

Cheryl said...

Sounds like a nice day. How are you going to paint the gourds?

Have a wonderful day.

~Cheryl

Vicki said...

Hi, Susan! I am glad school is going good. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas break!

:)Vicki

Cozy Thyme Cottage said...

I am glad that you had a good day! Is there ever enough time to get done all we would like to do! We had our picture taken at Walmart this month also. Have a good week-end. Nancy