Monday, June 17, 2013

Quick Check In

Happy Monday! I have been so, so, so, so busy! I wanted to quickly check in before heading to town to buy some swim noodles. We are  having VBS each night this week and I need some to do a fun craft with the class I have. The class I have is for ages 2 through 4. Here's some of the things we'll be making for our western themed VBS:

~swim noodle horses
~paper sack western vests
~ handprint campfire pictures
~western picture frames

I thought for the frames I'd take their pics and put them in but I think I'll print a Bible verse
to put inside instead. I'll also have a few games of lasso the cow (throwing a hoola hoop over the back of a chair or either me acting as a cow. We'll have a horse race with our swim noodle horses. I also may see if I can find a plastic horseshoe set for the littles to play as well.

Each night we will be coming together after class to fellowship and eat. Yes, this woman will work for food. :D Pray everything turns out well and that we will have the privilege of seeing fruit from our efforts. May the Lord bless.

2 comments:

Cozy Thyme Cottage said...

Sounds like you have some great ideas. I hope the VBS is a huge success for the boys and girls! Nancy

Anonymous said...

Hey Susan!! Its been an interesting summer here in AZ. I pray youre enjoying this time off with your kiddos :) I wanted to ask specifically about the trim healthy mama plan you mentioned earlier. I am on the fence about getting the book so I'm curious as to what you think of the plan so far. Thanks in advance.

~Heather~